December Drawing and Lettering Challenge 2016



After taking a month off from drawing every day, I'd like to have another go. This time finding a drawing challenge was very easy; the hard part was picking one. The one that I will be following this December can be found here and is created by Dawn Nicole of Dawn Nicole Designs.

I plan on posting these sketches and letterings every Monday starting the 5th of December and ending on the 2nd of January.  Hopefully, as with the October drawing challenge I did this year, I will be diligent and post here as well as on flickr and twitter.

If you're doing a drawing, doodling, or lettering challenge in December, let me know, I'd love to hear from you on Twitter or email.

Happy creating, and happy drawing!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review