Winter Cleaning - Etsy Sale.




I am a big fan of spring cleaning, but with a new office I can't wait until spring to sort through some things the new room takes form. This is good news for you and anyone you feel like gifting some hand made book marks and original abstract paintings to!  (That is if you want to share, I won't tell if you don't.)  There is a new section on my etsy shop just for these items, you can find it here. Items are marked down to 50% in some cases. I love every piece that I've created; they've all shown me my strengths, my changing style, and my stubbornness to keep trying.  These items won't stay in the shop for long, so swing by, take look, and treat yo self!

Happy creating, and happy shopping!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review