Hiatus Alert!

Hello Lovies,

I will be temporarily MIA until the 4th of January.  There are a few reasons for this hiatus; some more simple than others.  Mainly I need a small break to freshen things before the new year starts out. 

In the mean time, I wish you all are safe, happy, and healthy.


Happy creating, and Happy New Year!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review