Missing the Pacific Northwest




This month makes the one year mark from leaving the Pacific Northwest.  And while there have been many interesting and unique travel and sight seeing opportunities and I've been to more than a few places that I never thought I would see, there are a number of things that I miss back home.

So in no particular order, here is a small list of things that I truly miss and that are on my mind often.


  • Kayaking in Gray's harbor and along the Nisqually River
  • Hiking along the sound, and in the mountains
  • Loads of rain
  • Falling asleep to the sound of rain
  • Big Leaf Maple Trees
  • Fire places
  • Trips to Seattle that start with getting coffee and donuts
  • Seeing family
  • Trees and forests
  • Snow capped mountains
  • Fresh sea food
  • That one pho place in Lacey
  • Thai restaurants ever where
  • The Shire Bar and Bistro, Chehalis
  • Being able to drive to the beach
  • Nisqually Riparian Conservation Area
  • Norma's along I-5
  • Small book shops in Lacey and Olympia
  • Tons of really good vintage shops



Happy creating, and happy reminiscing!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review