Deployment Distractions: Movies




Deployment Distractions: Movies, Series, and TV Shows



One of the hardest parts for me, when hubby is gone on deployment or training is the evening and weekends when he normally would be home.  This time really can show his absence and one of the many things I like to do to fill the time is binge my favorite movies and TV series and find new ones to love. These are always a good fall back, as there's always an option for whatever mood I'm in.  I have left a few out that I sometimes can't bring myself to watch while hubby's gone. These include but aren't limited to South Pacific, Atonement, Perfect Sense, and sometimes some of the Captain America and Ironman movies. (I feel like this is for obvious reasons.) I've talked to a few others and there's always some movies that are temporarily abandoned while your certain someone is away from home.

Below is a list of some of my favorite movies, series, and TV shows to watch and rewatch.



Movies:

Top 5:
- Bridget Jone's Diary
- Under the Tuscan Sun
- Before We Go
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Pride and Prejudice

- Help
- The Decoy Bride
- Cry Baby
- The Three Musketeers
- Only You
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- French Kiss
- Chicago
- 50 First Dates
- Lost in Translation
- Romeo + Juliet
- Tangled
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Say Anything
- Singing in the Rain
- Bringing up Baby
- The Breakfast Club
- Sister Act
- The Emperor's New Groove
- Young Frankenstein
- Notting Hill
- A Knight's Tale
- Date Night
- Undercover Blues
- Hook
- The Fifth Element
- Easy A
- Crazy Stupid Love
- 16 Candles
- Pretty in Pink
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall
- She's the Man
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Benny & Joon
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Playing It Cool
- This Means War
- Red Doors
- The Perks of being a Wallflower
- When Harry met Sally
- Scott Pilgrim vs The World
- Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
- Red
- Red 2
- Addams Family
- Addams Family Values
- Lego Movie
- Wimbledon
- Zootopia
- Elizabeth Town
- Warm Bodies
- Romancing the Stone


Series:
- The Hobbit trilogy
- The Lord of the Ring trilogy
- Austin Powers trilogy
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Batman
- Ocean's 11, 12, 13
- Star Trek
- 007
- Marvel



TV Series:

Top 5:
- How I Met Your Mother
- That 70's Show
- Friends
- Archer
- Black Books

- BBC Sherlock
- Doctor Who
- BBC Musketeers
- The IT Crown
- Samurai Jack
- GLOW
- Master of None
- Friends from College
- Orange is the New Black
- The Graham Norton Show
- Versailles
- Rick and Morty
- 2 Broke Girls
- Bob's Burgers
- Fargo
- Game of Thrones
- Batman
- Once Upon a Time
- Tudors
- Rules of Engagement



Happy creating, and happy watching!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review