Creative Confessions,Part IV




Creative Confessions:
Why I Haven't Been Art Journaling as of Late



It is a little odd, as last year, I basically couldn't stop working on various art journal pages and booklettes.

But as of the last few months, I've just lost traction in making art journal pages.  I have been doing a lot of card making and some intermittent quilting. I suppose that and the fact that for me art journaling can be pretty messy when I use a lot of paint.

To remedy this, to some extent as I haven't even touched my art journals in weeks now... I'm hoping to set some journal prompts for myself.  I do have several selections to pick from, but I think I need to shake it up a touch.  If I get to the point of completion for these prompts, then I'll definitely share them with you here.

I think I've also put off painting for some time. And more importantly, I think I'm okay with that.  Card making has taken a lot of my passion for art making lately, so I sometimes throw in water color elements.




Happy creating, and mental health!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review