Poetry Favorites




Poetry Favorites



April is Poetry month, which is such a wonderful thing.  I've been in love with various forms of poetry since I was little. It's one of the ever present, yet changing, constants of my life.

Here are a few of my absolute favorites. There are many more that I adore, but I thought I'd keep this a reasonable length for sanity's sake.








by Benjamin Alire Saenz




by Mary Rose O'Reilley




by Tyler Knott Gregson




by Ursula Duba




by Catharine Savage Brosman




by Shell Silverstein



Happy creating, and happy reading!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review