Deployment Distractions: Comedians




Deployment Distractions: Comedians 



Let's be honest, we all need a good laugh during deployments.  Emotions are high, things are stressful, and one of the best ways to let out some frustration is to laugh it out.

I've loved watching stand up comedians for years. It really helped get me through college and it's been helping with dealing with separations and deployments. Before I'd watch them only on TV, but now there's this wonderful thing called Netflix.  I adore how they keep adding different stand up shows.

And here are some of my favorites:

Iliza Shlesinger, Confirmed Kills, Freezing Hot, and War Paint.
(Hubby and I love all of her shows!)

Noah Trevor, African American, and Afraid of the Dark.

Ali Wong, Baby Cobra

Patton Oswalt, Talking for Clapping

Aziz Ansari, Buried Alive

Jen Kirkman, I'm Gonna Die Alone (And I Feel Fine), Just Keep Livin'?

Craig Ferguson, I'm Here to Help

Jo Koy, Life from Seattle,

Katherine Ryan, In Trouble

Gabriel Iglesias, I'm Sorry for What I Said When I Was Hungry,  I'm not Fat...I'm Fluffy, and so many more

Whitney Cumming, Money Shot

The Stand Ups

Anjelah Johnson, all of her shows

Joe Rogan: Triggered





There are of course many, many more. I keep finding new ones that I love as they add more. 



Happy creating, and happy mental health!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review