Care Package Addition: Themed Week of Puns




Care Package Addition:
Themed Week of Puns

Pun-tastic Cards!



Hubby loves puns. Sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's hilarious. So, I thought an excellent addition to a care package would be a themed week of puns! I decided to channel this into seven pun cards, one for him to open a day for a week. This is similar to a surprise a day for a week and other such ideas.

When I realized I should show you all this idea, I had already sealed off the 7 cards for this idea.  Luckily, I had already started working on a second week, to send later.  So here's a little bit of both themed weeks.










To wrap the 7 cards into one bundle I had a little fun.  I took 11 inch by 14 inch paper and drew an addition pun on it to make wrapping paper for the little bundle. For the first bundle, I chose "Olive you" as in "I love you."





The puns for cards in this mini package include:

- you da man (ta ray). - (with a manta ray)
- I be-leaf in you. - (with leaves)
- aloe you vera much. - (with aloe vera plants)
- are you a beaver? cuz dam. - (with a beaver)
-missing you pig time. - (with a pig)
- you octopi my heart. - (with an octopus)
- I lava you. - (with volcanos)



Since I couldn't help myself, nor stop with just 7 pun cards, I decided to do another week for later in the deployment. 

For the next week of puns, here's what I have so far:




For the wrapping paper, I used the same 11inch by 14inch paper, but this time the pun is "I have BEAN thinking of you."







Here are the cards I have so far:

What the Flock? (Always great for a deployment and pun lover.)




You make my heart skip a BEET.




I love you watts & watts.




I miss you a latte. 




These care package additions can be great little things to send on their own if you want to change it up and send a mini - mini care package.



Happy creating, and care package creating!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review