Card Making: Halloween Cards




Card Making: Halloween Cards



For these festive Halloween cards, I wanted to keep the color palette bright and cheerful.  The cards were greatly inspired by graphic design layouts.  I also wanted to create my own patterned paper with various old Stampin' Up stamps.  For the papers, I used origami paper from happy mail.  It's a great way to add vibrant color without any of the bulk.  I used two purple card stock bases, one orange, and one black.  I might go and make a few more with different color card stock bases, as I can't get enough of these!  


















Happy creating, and happy card making!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review