Card Making: More Halloween Cards




Card Making:
More Halloween Cards  






I got another set of Halloween themed stamps and this is the initial result of those stamps.  I tried to keep the cards simple with mostly just stamping.



I have a few pre made black cardstock card bases and when I saw the little ghost stamps I knew this would be the perfect way to use them.




I adore bats and purple so naturally this simple stamped card came about.




The pumpkins and stars are just too cute! This simple stamped card is one of my favorites for this season.




In the spirit of the pumpkin card, I had to make another ghost card with loads of stamping.  To fill in the extra spaces I added stars.




For the envelopes, I added stars along the flap.




And in the bottom corners on the front.  I try to minimize stamping on envelopes that are to go through the post.




Happy creating, and happy card making!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review