Christmas Gift Ideas: Bookish Edition, Part II




Christmas Give Ideas: Bookish Edition, Part II
Children's Books



As Christmas is just around the corner again, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite children's books which are always an excellent gift.  I loved these growing up and later in life, and I know many that love these as well.  I've linked each book to goodreads.com so that you can read more about them there.

For more bookish inspiration, check out Jen Campbell on YouTube. She has loads of recommendations in poetry, folk lore and fairy tales, and children's books. Speaking of Jen, let's start this list off with her children's book!




by Jen Campbell




by Shell Silverstein




by Antoine de Saint Exupery




by Ronald Dahl, Quentin Blake





by Norton Juster, Jules Feiffer








by Dr. Seuss




by Dr. Seuss




by Maurice Sendak




by Deborah Underwood, Meg Hunt





by Stephen Gammell



Happy creating, and happy reading!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review