Card Making: Crossword Themed




Card Making : Crossword Themed 



These cards I included in a crossword themed care package that you can check out here.  As usual, I got a little carried away with most of the things in this care package and with the card designs.  With each care package I like to pre-make cards that match that I can fill out later.






For the cards, I couldn't help but make a few.  I generally stuck with a vintage and crossword theme style for the cards.  I kept it all to a very monotone palette of browns, tans, and creams. 


















For the envelopes, I used two brown ink pads to add a few little bits, as I just can't help myself.  For the front of the envelope, I used a lighter brown and a Tim Holtz layering stencil to add some letter texture to the corners.  For the back of the envelope, I used the lighter brown ink for adding some numbers underneath the flap.  Over the flap, I used a darker brown ink and a newsprint stamp from Fiskars, to add even more lettering.










Happy creating, card making, and care package creating!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review