Card Making: February Love Notes




Card making is one of the creative processes that I'm enjoying more and more. So, naturally I couldn't help but make a few Valentine's Day or Love themed cards.






To make these, I started with pre-made blank white cards and envelopes. I then added stamping with red ink and a circle stamp, black text with an alphabet stamp set and black ink, and print outs from the computer as well as from patterned paper. To jazz them up further, I decorated the envelopes with the same red ink and circle stamp. I finished each card by running the red ink pad around the edges of the card.  I had far too much fun in making these simple but sweet cards. 



























Happy creating, and happy card making!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review