Care Package: Star Wars Edition




This care package is all about puns and good fun; which is, my opinion, the perfect kind of care package.  It brought me tons of joy to create and put together, and tons of joy to hubby to receive and open.






I took liberties of altering a title craw, and personalizing it for this care package... Have I mentioned I got heavily back into creative writing while hubby was gone? 




For the box flap décor, I took two 12" x 12" sheets of black paper with stars on them and block lettered the words "In a desert far, far away" with a gold paint pen. I also added on foam gold stickers as I couldn't help myself at that point.





For some of the contents, I took it upon myself to cheekily change some of the labels out for more pun-tastic and fun ones.  To make the labels I made them by hand, as little tags and then wrapped everything in blue or yellow tissue paper. You can also do these on the computer too and have them printed. That's what I initially had planned but it ended up being easier for me to just write them out by hand. 

Gungan bits - jerky
Vaderade - gaterade
Boba gum - bubble gum
Jawa brownies
Edible ewoks - teddy grams
Alderan chunks - chocolate covered popcorn
Thermal detonators - round cheese puffs
Chewy cholocate chip cookies - no wookies were harmed in the making of these cookies, contains imitation wookie,
Light sabers - chocolate covered pretzels
Skittles - taste the galaxy
Hans Rolos - rolos

I also included a few other themed treats: moon pies, sunflower seeds, starburst, milky way, poptarts, and peanuts to name a few.





Happy creating, and care package making!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review