Card Making: Star Wars Themed




These cards were included in a Star Wars themed care package.  As with each care pack I sent, I love adding cards that are of a similar theme.  To make these, I started with pre-made, smooth, white cards and envelopes from Core'dinations in size A2; so your standard 4.25 inches by 5.5 inches.  I added patterned paper and then hand lettered the sentiment on the cards.  I finished the cards with going around the edges in a matching colored marker.






I went in a very puny direction for these cards.  Hubby loves puns and sometimes I can't help myself either.









For the dark side card, I wanted to stick to typical dark side colors: red and black.  I included cookies in the care package and couldn't help but make this card.






For the light side cards, I took color inspiration from the green and blue light sabers from the movies, as well as continuing on with puns as the sentiments. 






For the envelopes, I doodled stars with a silver marker by Case Mate.









Happy creating, and happy card making!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review