Card Making: 4th of July Cards




Card Making: 4th of July Cards






For these festive red, white, and blue cards, I found some wonderful patterned papers that gave me great inspiration.  For two of these cards, I simply cut down the patterned paper and let it shine; one on white card stock, and the other on red card stock.  For the two more unique cards, I cut up the patterned papers into strips and allowed those words to shine for themselves.  I also added a blue card stock to add to the diagonal quality of the lay out. 















Happy creating, and happy card making!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review