Home Coming Gift




Home Coming Gift



As this is mostly about the décor, there's a blog post that I made for the Mini Deployment Quilt Here that is in one of the bags displayed in front of the table. 

For the banners, I found simply banner set at the craft store and block lettered the words "Welcome Home." I used the same red and blue acrylic paint to paint the stars too. For the tassels, I got two things of glittery yarn and made 30 tassels to add to the red, white, and blue theme.  As for the balloons, well, I couldn't help myself at that point. To put a 'cherry on top' I scattered tiny die cut stars around on the table and floor.







I know I didn't need to go ham this, but I had more than enough time to play around with a big display for home coming. Needless to say, hubby was stunned and happy to see the display. 

For the tower of beer, I just picked up a few of hubby's favorites. And in the two gift bags were random goodies including bacon themed dress socks, a robe, various sweets and candies, an album full of letters, written while he was gone, and a patriotic quilt (blog post found HERE.) 



Happy creating, and happy home coming!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review