Tea Themed Mini Care Package




Mini Care Package
Tea Themed






For the inside of the box, I cut tea dyed printer paper down to 5 1/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches.  For the top, I wrote "Hello, is it TEA you're looking for?" with some small sketches. On the bottom piece I wrote "Words cannot ESPRESSO how much you mean to me." Rather pun-tea-ful, but I know hubby enjoys it.




I packed this little box full of different teas and coffees. For the teas I added British Breakfast Tea, Earl Grey, Nightly Calm, Bedtime, Stress Balance, Dandy Liver Detox, Throat Comfort, and Oolong tea.  I got about 30 tea bags into the box, so that's not too bad.




For the coffee, I added these packets that I started to try while hubby was deployed. I really like them and I think he will too.  The varieties I added are Mocha Latte, Sea Salt Caramel Latte, and Frozen Hot Chocolate.  When I was at the store the Vanilla one was sold out - so it'll have to make an appearance in another box sometime.




And finally for some cute matching cards, I made and added these cuties.




Happy creating, and care package creating!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review