100 Day Project - Days 81-90.

Slowly but surely, I am drawing nearer to the 100th day of the 100 Days Project challenge I set for myself.  As time goes by I am enjoying the paintings I do for this more and more.  It has been an experience in allowing myself to expand my style and challenge myself in areas I hadn't previously considered. Materials used for these pieces include: cold pressed, 300 gms watercolor paper, water color paint, acrylic paint, water soluble pencils, and oil pastels.  


Below are pieces from days 80 to 90.


No. 81 - 6" x 9".



No. 82 - 5" x 7".



No. 83 - 5" x 7".



No. 84 - 5" x 7".



No. 85 - 5" x 7"



No. 86 - 6" x 9".


No. 87 - 6" x 9".



No. 88 - 5" x 7".



No. 89 - 6" x 9".



No. 90 - 5" x 7".



Hope you enjoyed a look into the last ten ish days of my creative painting life.


Happy creating, and happy painting!





For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review