100 Days Project - Days 91 - 100.

After many days, I have finished the 100 days project. These last 100, plus, days have added another layer of creating, stress, joy,  as well as stress relief to my daily schedule. This project helped push me and expand my various thoughts on what my abstract paintings can be. A few days of the 100, I really did not like the end result of the painting. Luckily this project isn't about the daily result, it's about the process of creating, over and over and over again. I knew this therapeutic repetition would be helpful, but I didn't realize it would be pushing me as much as it has.  With this in mind, I really enjoyed creating these 100 pieces. It gave me a small zen moment in the mornings when I worked on these. Even on days where the painting didn't turn out how I had intended, the act of painting was mostly enjoyable.  I am planning on trying my hand at expanding some of the paintings and ideas that I came across and created throughout this project.


Below are the last 10 days, enjoy.



No. 91 - 6" x 9".



No. 92 - 6" x 9".



No. 93 - 6" x 9".



No. 94 - 5" x 7".



No. 95 - 5" x 7".



No. 96 - 6" x 9".



No. 97 - 5" x 7".



No. 98 - 6" x 9".



No. 99 - 6" x 9".



No. 100 - 5" x 7".




Yes! It is now complete, all 100 days! Now I have the joy of having another project complete. It's the simple things that make me happy, really... 100 plus days later.. Don't mind me.


Happy creating, and happy painting!










For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review