Art Journaling: Journal52 - Week 12




Art Journal - Journal52 - Week 12

Balance

The prompt of balance was a great opportunity to play with acrylic paints and create an ink splatter inspired butterfly.  I started with water color paints, then switched to acrylics for the majority of the spread, and used water color paints to create the frame around the spread.  There's solids, brights, darks, and metallics galore.



























Happy creating, and happy art journaling!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review