Card Making: Easter Cards




With Easter right around the corner, I thought it was a perfect time to make some simply elegant cards.






I looked all over Pinterest for Easter card ideas. I did find a few that I thought were gorgeous, but I wanted to go for a simple, ephemera look.  For these cards, I used patterned paper, Martha Stewart alphabet stamps, and a black ink pad.  I told you I wanted to keep it simple.  These could also be made by layering different ephemera pieces, if you can't find a patterned paper that tickles your fancy. 












Happy creating, and happy card making!





For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review