Happy Mail: April 2017




- Happy Mail -
from mom






I received this in the mail a few days ago and was unbelievably happy when I opened it.  My mom had been going through her craft and card making stuff and sent me a bunch of stuff that she hasn't used or been using in ages. 



There were various sized tags that made me very happy.  I have a few, but none like these.






Stickers and rub-ons.






Patterned paper in various sizes.






Card stock in various colors and envelops.






Various paper garlands.






Quotes and phrases.






So, so many natural fiber papers!









I am so excited to go through these in more detail and use them in projects. 

Happy creating, and happy paper crafting!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review