Card Making: Mini Cards




Card Making: Mini Cards






I got the idea to make these mini cards as a way of brightening hubby's morning routine with a little note.  Sometimes I'd write him a full page, or a post it note, and I thought this would be a great little way to shake up the morning and bring a smile to his face.  He tends to get up before me and with my insomnia, sometimes I'm not up when he leaves for work.

These are also a great addition to any care package as they really don't take up a lot of space but still show that you care.  I love to put them in care packages to hubby while he's deployed. Since I can't leave a 'good morning' note for him before I go to bed, adding these little cards are perfect little additions.

The dimensions of the card are 2 and 3/4 inches by 2 inches.  For the envelope, I scaled down an existing envelope and created a template. The finished envelope is about an eighth of an inch larger than the finished card.

The best part is making these mini cards from scraps of card stock (for the cards) and cheap drawing paper (for the envelopes), which make them easy on the wallet and great on creativity and flexibility.



Happy creating, and happy card making!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review