Rain Quilt




Rain Quilt



Started in 2014, possibly earlier, but finished in 2017.  I wanted to create a rain themed quilt for when I was not in a rain prone area - like I have been for the last year, and most of college.  I borrowed a friend's cuttlebug machine and the tumbler die and voila, fabric cut! I really loved using it and have been considering investing in one ever since. 









Basting on the kitchen table.






Astrid claimed this quilt early on.




Finally finished! Hand quilting in variegated blue thread took a bit longer than planned, as Astrid keep laying on the quilt whenever I picked it up.







Dark navy solid for the backing and binding.




I love the texture that this quilt has. It was such an easy quilting pattern that was very enjoyable.







First night after it was finished, and they couldn't be happier.




Happy creating, and happy quilting!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review