Deployment Distractions: Yoga




Deployment Distractions : Yoga



There's nothing like a good physical distraction that makes you focus on your breathing and clearing your head; yoga is my favorite work out distraction while hubby is away.  I've found that even doing just 15 or 20 minutes of yoga is a huge stress relief. And I need all the stress relief I can get while hubby's away.

Yoga dvds are great, and I do have a few that I use from time to time. However, I've noticed that I prefer to go to YouTube for some guidance and inspiration.

A new favorite is Inspired Living with Sarah.  I love her shorter videos, they're just the small pick-me-up that I need.

One of my favorite and most frequented yoga channels is Yoga with Adrien.  Her videos are funny, informative, enjoyable, and great for a variety of skill levels.  I love her themed yoga videos as well as her monthly challenges.  Whatever you're in the mood for, it seems she has it.

And last but not least, yoga classes. If I can remember to go and if there are any on post, I love going to them.  While we were in Arizona, there was a lovely yoga class that was three dollars a class on post.  It lasted about two hours, if I remember correctly, and I always left feeling so much more free, relaxed, and of course a little sweaty.  Those classes never seemed to be as long as they actually were.

What are your favorite forms of exercise that distract you for a few minutes to a few hours?



Happy creating, and happy mental health!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review