Card Making: Moving Cards / PCS Cards




PCS - Moving Cards - Change of Address Cards



I wish I had this idea in 2016 when we had two PCS moves! But here it is for our next one and for anyone who has a move coming up.  This is a more or less a courtesy card, of 'this is our new address!' I know it can be one more thing to tack onto an already long and stressful list while moving, but my thought is if the cards are cute it's a great way to start to memorize your new mailing address.  I also love making cards in batches like this, the repetition is therapeutic. 






With that being said, the map element I used was from two scraps from happy mail, so I needed to make a few variations of this simple card. 












On the back of each card, I added some detail: a simple post stamp, with date and initials.




And of course, more detail: the flap of the envelope. I really can't help myself.




Happy creating, and happy card making!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review