Celebrating Shakespeare Week - Favorite Plays




Celebrating Shakespeare Week
Some of my Favorite Plays



To help celebrate Shakespeare week this year, which is the 12 - 18th of March, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite plays by the bard himself.  I've read these throughout the years and with each reread and new interpretation they remain some of my all time favorites and go-to's when I'm in the mood for a great play.





Hamlet is one of the more dramatic plays that I adore.  It's twisted, grey, and greatly adapted in a variety of mediums.  Whether on stage or screen, I love it.




Macbeth

Similar to Taming of the Shrew, this is one of my most reread play.  I love the characters and their flaws. In any rendition, I'm always drawn to this play and it's players.




Othello

I love how dramatic and gritty this play is.  I love the characters and the raw wit and emotion. This one even made it onto my favorite books of 2017 post!




The Taming of the Shrew

One of my absolute favorites! I've read this one many times, probably my most reread Shakespearean play. I adore it in print, on stage, and on screen. If there's a production of Taming of the Shrew in my area, I'm there without thinking of it.  It's just delightful.





Happy creating, and happy reading!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review