Card Making: Cat Themed Cards




Card Making: Cat Themed Cards 






Cats are adorable. At least I've felt this way since I can remember.  So naturally, I can't help but make a few cat themed cards on occasion.  With these cards, I used stamps and origami paper from happy mail.  For the cats, I stamped then added color with Prisma color pencils and fussy cut them out, leaving a small border around them.  For the other papers, I simply stamped the paws and balls of strings to make matching patterned paper for each card.  So without further ado, here are the cat inspired cards!



"Meow are you?" Is a play on words that I love, right up there with "I donut know." This simple rendition is pretty in pink, if I am aloud to continue the play on words.




This is an inside joke between hubby and I. Smilodon, otherwise known as a Saber-tooth Tiger is a point of laughter for us that is ridiculous but simple.  It started with an episode of Friends and now we just giggle like children whenever it's brought up.




"You're a Cool Cat" is a great sentiment for a 'just because' card.  I find it also ironic as hubby and I are living in a very warm climate.




Happy creating, and happy card making!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review