Fall Mini Quilt

Fall Mini Quilt






In the haze of family health issues, I've some how managed to get into a fall quilting feel. Quilting has and continues to be a sort of therapy for me and this mini quilt is no exception. 



The design of this was initially intended to be a wall hanging, but so far I'm using it as a table topper on the coffee table. It's a simple design that fuels my love for star blocks and lots of color. 









I used pins to baste this little piece. I really have been loving using pins, there's less mess and they're reusable.  For the backing I used a brown batik fabric to keep things simple. 

A little machine quilting later...
















Hubby and I both agree, our frequent trips to New Mexico have definitely influenced the quilting patterns on this little guy.  



Happy creating, and happy quilting!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review