Card Making: Dino November




Card Making: Dino November 






I have loved Dino November since I found out that it was a thing.  They're so cute and have been tempting me to buy dinosaur toys for years now.  In that spirit I found a stamp set from My Favorite Things.  It was on sale this summer, so I couldn't help myself.  I've been eyeing different dino stamps for a while, but these dinos just stole my heart.

The envelopes are pre made and the cards measure 3 3/4 inches by 5 1/4 inches. For all of these cards, I went a little crazy with the envelopes.  I used stamps and dino stickers to decorate both sides.  I sent these off to hubby in a small care package, which is why I decorated the fronts of the envelopes so much.



For the red card, I tried to mimic fossils because of the sentiment. I paper pieced the dinos and leaves, coloring them with Prisma colored pencils.







The yellow card, is the only card that does not feature dinos.  I meant for it originally to, but the mountains were also adorable.  I feel like the yellows and browns mirror our desert locals.







For the blue card, I used a lot of the tree stamps and some masking.







I think the pink card is my favorite.  I used paper piecing and coloring with Prisma color pencils.







The leaves and greenery included in the stamp set were adorable so I couldn't help but make this little green scene.








Happy creating, and happy card making!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review