Dino-November: Mini Care Package




Dino - November Mini Care Package






As an in between of Halloween and Christmas, I really couldn't help but send a little something non holiday themed. Don't get me wrong, I love holidays and holiday themed care packages, but I wanted to make something that would stand out in the midst of holiday greetings.  

For the inside of the box, I cut a piece of printer paper down to 5 1/4 inches by 8 1/2 inches.  I decorated it with a pun, as hubby loves puns, and an adorable pink dino from the stamp set.  I finished it all off by adding the cloud stamp in light blue.  




For the out side of the box, I added a few of the dino stickers and then covered them with clear packing tape.  




 I can't seem to send anything without sending cards.   




The cards I included were dino themed and you can check them out here.




Inside, I wrapped everything with medium pink tissue paper.  For this mini box, I decided to go with healthy snacks since it was just Halloween. Surprisingly, you can fit a lot into these tiny flat rate boxes.  And I love that I can have these boxes sent to the house for free. Check out the USPS website, it seriously saves time.




Happy creating, and care package creating!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review