Care Package Addition: Letter to Santa




Care Package Addition:
Letter to Santa 



I saw a Letter to Santa 'patterned' paper at Hobby Lobby and it made me smile like the Grinch.  The idea to fill it out in a slightly comical way was too great of a temptation to resist.  I could have also made my own either on the computer or by hand, but I honestly didn't think to do something like this until I saw it in the store, so I got it there.









The letter also has a section to fill out for what to watch out for around the house and a place to sign it.  I added a P.S. to the letter as there was room at the bottom of the page. 

This would be a great little thing to recreate if you have kids or not.  I think it's the humor that makes this great.

I got a kick out of filling it out, and I'm sure hubby will get a kick out of reading it.



Happy creating, and care package creating!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review