Deployment Distractions: Musicals




Deployment Distractions: Musicals



Some of my favorite things to watch while hubby is gone is a musical - good or bad.  The music is a great distraction to fully get lost into or have on a back ground music while doing other projects or cleaning.

Here are some of my favorites:



Singing in the Rain

Sister Act (I & II)

The King and I

Moulin Rouge

Les Miserables

Chicago

Grease

Help

The Yellow Submarine

The Phantom of the Opera

Meet me in St. Louis

Rent

Mary Poppins

Scott Pilgrim vs the World

Anchors Aweigh

Labyrinth

An American in Paris

Across the Universe

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Muppets

Pitch Perfect

On the Town

Tangled

Walk the Line

La La Land

The Wizard of Oz

Sweeney Todd

The Sound of Music

Cry-Baby

Oklahoma!

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

West Side Story 

Hairspray

My Fair Lady



What are some of your favorite self care remedies for when the distance gets you down?



Happy creating, and happy mental health!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review