Card Making: Thanksgiving and Fall Cards




Card Making:
Thanksgiving and Fall Cards





I decided against adding sentiments to these cards so that they can be potentially used as Halloween cards, Thanksgiving cards, fall cards, or really anything.

For these first two cards, I used scraps of origami paper that I stamped with various leaf stamps in oranges and reds.  These are similar but a more simplified version of some of the Halloween cards that I created earlier this year.









For these two cards, I wanted to add water colored elements and ribbon.  Lately, I've been wanting to add ribbon to almost anything I can. (Restraint has been hard, let me tell you.)  Anyways, for the water color paper parts, I used scrap pieces of water color paper and cut them down to fit onto the colored card bases.  After the water color washes dried, I added oak leaf stamps in a chocolate brown ink before mounting and adding ribbon.









On the back of the cards, I like to initial them and put the date, and, on occasion, add a stamp or something small and cute.






Happy creating, and happy card making!







For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Find me on Goodreads at: tinyurl.com/kj-reads

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review