Sale Alert!




In an effort to clean up more of my studio, I decided to go through my etsy shop listings and set a sale to a large section of it.  All of my original paintings from the 100 days challenge are now on sale on my etsy shop! No coupon needed, prices have been marked down already.  There are also other pieces on sale in the clearance section, found here. Items are marked down to 50% in some cases.  I loved working on all these pieces as they've taught me and allowed me to change and grow.  So swing by, take a look, and treat yo self!

Happy creating, and happy shopping!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review