Art Journaling: Journal 52 - Week 4




Journal 52 - Week 4 - Listen



To prep the pages, I first glued down some sheet music of "La vie en rose."






Next I added torn bits of blue painter's masking tape that had white gesso on it from when I had used it as a mask for another art journal page.  I then added a mix of white gesso and black paint.






I then added various water color pencils in deep blues and rust...






...before adding matching water color paints.






I then added black text lightly throughout the page with a Pigma micron 03 pen, before going in with a soft black charcoal stick to add shadows and edging the pages. 






I finished off the page with black water color splatters and the quote I printed, then edged with black ink. 


















Happy creating, and happy art journaling!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review