Art Journaling and Paper Crafting Announcement




As a lover of bright colors and textures, I've fallen for painting, art journaling, scrapbooking, card making and so many forms of art and creativity that involve color.  And with some encouragement from hubby, I've brought my love of colors and creating together and made several digital downloads art sheets!

I have been a huge fan of digital downloads for various paper crafts for ages now, and I finally have my own.  I have been working on these for the last two months and have a few more that are in progress! But I wanted to share what I have up on etsy with you all!

I have ten different 12" x 12" hand painted paper backgrounds, and two 12" x 12" packets of additional hand painted paper backgrounds, ephemera, and details. And you can find them here! With these my goal was to have them be compatible with each other, so that they can be mixed and matched for more creative possibilities. All these bright colors bring me so much joy! I hope they bring you joy too!

























































 






Happy creating, and happy art journaling!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review