Art Journaling: Journal52 - Week 9





Journal 52 - Week 9 - Emerge





For this art journal, I managed to keep the process and spread relatively simple.  To start, I glued down strips of different ads in blues, navy, and white, along with a logo from a paper bag. I then covered the whole spread with watered down white gesso.





I then used water color paints in blues, with spots of black and teal. When that was dry, I stamped the phrase "When patterns are broken new worlds emerge" with a Martha Stewart stamp set.  I added small lines of circles and dots using a Micron 01 pen and a Sharpie.  I inked the edges with a black ink pad, date stamped and initialed it, to finish it.






 













Happy creating, and happy art journaling!






For business inquires, contact me at: KristinVictoriaArt@gmail.com

To view original paintings, visit: etsy.com/shop/KristinVictoriaArt

To view prints on various items, visit: society6.com/KristinVictoria

To view more photos from the studio and my life on flickr, visit: tinyurl.com/kvartflickr

Follow me on Twitter, at: @KristinV_Art

Find me on Instagram at: instagram.com/kvjaenicke17




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Making: Magazine Junk Journal

Christmas Mini Quilts - Getting the Most From 5 Fat Quarters

2016: A Quilting and Sewing Year in Review